Location: St. Thomas, USVI
Project PDF: Read More
WICO channel and harbor deepening project in Charlotte Amalie Harbor in the USVI. Dredged material was permitted for placement in the Lindbergh Bay Dredge Hole.
Services included the following:
- Aquatic Resource Mapping
- Chemical Sediment Testing
- Water Quality Studies
- Underwater Archeological Assessment and Historic Shipwreck Salvage
- Hydrodynamic Data Collection and Modeling
- Seagrass Mitigation Plan Development
- Sediment Capping Design
- Section 7 Consultation for Critical Habitat Impacts
- Permitting through the USVI and USACE and Review Agency Consultation with the USEPA, USFWS and NMFS
Tasks included the development of a comprehensive Environmental Assessment Report and subsequent revisions to gain Coastal Zone Management approval.