The guiding beliefs and core values of Schneider Engineering & Consulting are quality, safety, and production, with a strong foundation built on integrity.
SEC management and our employees:
- Take pride in our workmanship
- Ensure every task is performed properly and correctly the first time
- Continually improve upon everything we do, every day
- Act responsibly and are accountable for our personal safety, that of our co-workers, and others with whom we come in contact
- Adhere to our clients’ safety programs and protocols at all times
- Perform assigned tasks in the most efficient, effective, and timely manner possible
- Safeguard the assets and facilities of our company
- Always act in the best interest of our company
- Know integrity is the foundation of our success and commitment to quality, safety, and production
- View integrity as our ability to be honest, ethical, sincere, and forthright with others
- Use integrity as the foundation for everything we do
- Honor our commitments fully
The foundation of Schneider’s success and its commitment to Quality, Safety and Production rests upon Integrity.